Southeastern School of Electrology & Laser Hair Removal is approved by OH Medical Board to teach Electrolysis and Laser Hair Removal, as well as various other states/boards.
Electrolysis Courses: The student will be in attendance at the school for a period of four, six or nine months depending on the regulations and license for the state they will be practicing electrolysis.
- 350 HOURS: $5600.00 (Must be completed in 4 months)
- 600 HOURS: $6800.00 (Must be completed in 6 months)
- 765 HOURS: $9100.00 (Must be completed in 9 months)
Laser Hair Removal Courses: We also offer Laser Training courses which can be completed in one week or less.
- 30 HOURS: $2600.00 (Three day course)
- 50 HOURS: $3500.00 (Five day course, one week from Monday-Friday)
- These fees do not include registration, books and supplies ($900 for All Electrolysis Classes, $100 For All Laser Classes).
- One half or full payment of the tuition is due on the day of enrollment (Total payment is due for all laser classes).
- Payments are always due the 1st of each month regardless of when the first payment is made.
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and Etc.)
- We were recently approved by the government assistance VA program for qualifying students as well as the MYCAA program for military families.
***ALL TUITION FUNDS PAID TO THE SCHOOL ARE NON-REFUNDABLE TO THE STUDENT AFTER 2 WEEKS FROM THE INITIAL DATE OF ENROLLMENT.