Southeastern School of Laser & Electrology is approved by OH Medical Board to teach Electrolysis and Laser Hair Removal, as well as various other states/boards and accredited by the Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education.
Electrolysis Courses: The student will be in attendance at the school for a period of four, six or nine months depending on the regulations and license for the state they will be practicing electrolysis.
- 350 HOURS: $12500.00 (Must be completed in 9 months) Included is registration, books, supplies, epilator, 4 packs of needles and 3 packs of probes (2,3,4).
- 600 HOURS: $13700.00 (Must be completed in 9 months) (” “)
- 765 HOURS: $16000.00 (Must be completed in 9 months) (” “)
Laser Hair Removal Courses: We also offer Laser Training courses which can be completed in one week or less.
- 30 HOURS: $2700.00 (Three day course) + $100.00 (Books/Sup./Registration)
- 50 HOURS: $3600.00 (Five day course, one week from Monday-Friday) + $100.00 (” “)
- One half or full payment of the tuition is due on the day of enrollment (Total payment is due for all laser classes).
- Payments are always due the 1st of each month regardless of when the first payment is made.
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and Etc.)
- We were recently approved by the government assistance VA program for qualifying students as well as the MYCAA program for military families.
***ALL TUITION FUNDS PAID TO THE SCHOOL ARE NON-REFUNDABLE TO THE STUDENT AFTER 2 WEEKS FROM THE INITIAL DATE OF ENROLLMENT. THERE IS A $50 LATE FEE WHEN PAYMENTS ARE ONE WEEK BEHIND. ALL COURSE WORK MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 1 YEAR OF THE ENROLLMENT DATE OR YOUR FORFEIT THE AGREEMENT AND MUST REPAY THE SAME TUITION AGAIN TO BE RE-ENROLLED IN THE PROGRAM.
We also have two certified online medical aesthetics courses you can take from the link below and thank you for allowing us 30 years to educate others in these disciplines!